We are always the team for the job
– want to join us?
PHP Web Developer Vacancy
Office based, 37.5 hours per week, at our St Leonards office just outside Hastings.
Why work with us:
We truly believe in nurturing and developing our people so this is a great opportunity if you’re looking for a serious step up in your career. This role effectively gives you ownership of your own department within the Company, with support and encouragement from your colleagues to help you go further than you thought you could. Every day is different but our quality and standards remain high – for which we all reap the benefits, including:
- Great starting salary (dependant on experience and ability) with regular reviews
- Exciting, challenging projects to stretch your skills
- Dedicated training budget to continue your professional development
- Funky, friendly office working environment with free parking on site
- Generous holiday package
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonuses
- The undying love of office pooches Milo and Wilbur (no allergies please).
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a small but rapidly growing team, send your CV and recent examples of your work to email@example.com
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK. This role supersedes all previously advertised roles and previous candidates need to re-apply for consideration.
AGENCIES: if you think you have just the person we’re looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your fees and rebate structure prior to sending any candidates. Unsolicited CVs or any received prior to written agreement will NOT constitute an introduction or any form of contract. Previously sent CV’s will not be automatically reconsidered.